Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Position: Part-Time Contract (6 Month Term: 20-24 hours/week)
Reports To: QA / RA Manager
Augurex Life Sciences Corp. is a biotechnology company focused on developing biomarker blood tests that transform patient clinical management for better disease outcomes. JOINTstat® represents Augurex’s first commercialized blood test that is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care.
The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our products make a difference in the lives of patients. From the laboratory bench through to clinical development and commercialization, we are building an organization based on solid values to transform illness to wellness.
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, the Records Coordinator is responsible for managing documents and records, for coordinating the Augurex training program, and handling general administrative responsibilities. The ideal individual will have high attention to detail, exercise good judgement, initiative and a strong ability to plan during high and low-volume work times. The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-performing collaborative environment, and has exceptional English oral and written communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Processing Change Requests (CRs) and ensuring their completion.
- Managing document distribution and retrieval.
- Training co-ordination and maintaining employee training files.
- Implementing and training personnel on document and records control procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier records, as required.
- Providing support with managing contracts and insurance policies.
- Filing other records and ensuring they are maintained as per written procedures.
- Assisting in drafting standard operating procedures.
- Assisting with Internal and other QMS Audits.
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in records management, document control and/or quality.
- Experience in GMP manufacturing would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Access, Excel).
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 standard.
- Exceptional organizational skills and unparalleled attention to detail.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Amiable, with appreciation for diversity and various work styles.
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Records Coordinator” in the subject line. While we thank all interested applicants only those candidates who are short listed will be contacted.