Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Position: Permanent, Full-Time
Reports To: Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships
Augurex Life Sciences Corp. is focused on developing and commercializing biologically-informed digital health solutions that transform health management for better outcomes. JOINTstat® represents Augurex’s first commercialized blood test that is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care.
The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our solutions make a difference in people’s lives. From the laboratory bench through to clinical development and commercialization, we are building an organization based on solid values to transform illness to wellness.
The Product Manager, Digital Health is responsible for the product strategy, design and development of solutions that provide a consistent and engaging experience for consumers, with the goal of improving outcomes and efficiency across the continuum of health care.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development, from inception to launch, of digital health solutions informed by clinical-level data and Augurex biomarkers along their product life-cycle.
- Work in partnership and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders to develop digital health solutions that fulfill the target product profile.
- Gather and understand internal/external market intelligence to develop business requirements in consultation with Augurex commercial and scientific teams.
- Be the subject matter expert for competitive and Augurex digital products, including the user interface, backend, performance metrics and system performance.
The successful candidate will have;
- An undergraduate degree in informatics, engineering or related data science discipline is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience, 3-5 years of which are in the medical/healthcare space.
- An understanding of the regulatory, data security, GDPR, government, reimbursement, customer and competitive forces that influence global adoption.
- Experience using data analytics, modeling, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of UX best practices and ability to guide visual design.
- A deep desire to improve peoples’ lives and an understanding of patient care and flow.
- A relentless work ethic to achieve corporate objectives and be an ambitious, goal-oriented, team-player.
How to Apply?
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Product Manager, Digital Health” in the subject line. While we thank all interested applicants only those candidates who are short listed will be contacted.