Augurex Life Sciences Corp. is focused on developing and commercializing products that transform health management for better outcomes. Augurex’s novel commercialized 14-3-3η blood test is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care. The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our solutions make a difference in people’s lives. From laboratory bench through to clinical development and commercialization, we have built a culture based on our resolve to transform illness to wellness.
The Inside Sales and Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing demand for our autoimmune rheumatology tests and products, via phone, email, and digital channels. Customer call points will span various medical and clinical professionals. The person in this role will be a sales expert that can effectively educate customers and increase awareness of Augurex products to maximize their adoption and growth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and leverage customer lists to prioritize high-value call points and customize use of sales material.
- Inform customers on how to access products and educate them using clinical product data and visual sales aids.
- Support the creation of innovative direct sales programs with a matrixed commercial product team to synergize promotional mix strategies to achieve corporate commercial goals.
- Manage and nurture account relationships to drive expansion and reorders of lab tests and identify key opinion leaders for marketing programs.
- Maximize reach and frequency of daily sales and business development activities with tracking and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Sc. Degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in direct healthcare is required.
- A proven track record using a sales methodology to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle.
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, and strong sense of initiative.
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills.
- A can-do, winning attitude and a strong supportive team player with the ability to embrace a culture of growth and change and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.