Augurex Life Sciences Corp, hiring within the Biotech / Medtech industry, has an immediate opening for a Inside Sales Specialist, Autoimmune. Augurex is a growing company that has a dynamic, cohesive team of employees who are passionate about bringing our products to market. Our team is driven to positively impact the world through improving the quality of the lives of patients who benefit from our products. If you are a self-motivated team-player who thrives in a rapidly evolving organization and embraces a culture of growth and change, we would love to hear from you!
We: 1) are passionate about health, 2) have a positive attitude, 3) operate with a sense of urgency, and 4) consider no problem unsolvable. If your personal values are aligned with our core values, and your skills and qualifications fit the list below, this is an opportunity for you.
The Inside Sales Specialist, Autoimmune is responsible for increasing demand for our autoimmune rheumatology tests and products, via phone, email, and digital channels. The sales focus will be B2B with customer call points spanning various medical and clinical professionals, with an initial focus on naturopathic/functional medicine practices. The person in this role will be a sales expert that can effectively educate customers and increase awareness of Augurex products to maximize their adoption, adherence, and growth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply subject matter expertise, business acumen, and solution-oriented customer service to establish and nurture positive relationships with customers.
- Identify and target potential new customers through effective market research and leverage this knowledge to develop new accounts and identify key opinion leaders for marketing programs.
- Create and leverage customer lists for cold-calling and manage in-bound leads to prioritize high-value call points.
- Educate clinical staff on product use, benefits, and how to access them using clinical product data and use of customized visual sales aids.
- Act as a resource for clinicians and staff by providing evidence-based guidance on results interpretation and patient management.
- Document and track all communications and customer interactions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in healthcare is required. M.Sc. or Ph.D. an asset.
- A proven track record using a sales methodology +to generate business leads, open doors, and manage the sales cycle.
- Highly motivated, results driven, independent thinker, and strong sense of initiative.
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written) coupled with heightened listening skills.
- A can-do, winning attitude and a strong supportive team player with the ability to embrace a culture of growth and change and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Augurex is focused on developing and commercializing biologically-informed near-patient solutions that transform health management for better outcomes. JOINTstat® represents Augurex’s first commercialized blood test that is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care.
The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our products make a difference in people’s lives. From clinical development through to commercialization, we are building an organization based on solid values to transform illness to wellness.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Work schedule: 8-hour workday, Monday to Friday
Location: Vancouver, BC – Hybrid; Office & Home
Posting date: 2023-05-09
- Casual dress
- Proximity to SkyTrain and bike routes
- Free parking near by
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid vacation
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home flexibility
Comments are closed.