Augurex Life Sciences Corp, hiring within the Biotech / Medtech industry, has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Manager. Augurex is a growing company that has a dynamic, cohesive team of employees who are passionate about bringing our products to market. Our team is driven to positively impact the world through improving the quality of the lives of patients who benefit from our products. If you are a self-motivated team-player who thrives in a rapidly evolving organization and embraces a culture of growth and change, Augurex is the place for you!
We: 1) are passionate about health, 2) have a positive attitude, 3) operate with a sense of urgency, and 4) consider no problem unsolvable. If your personal values are aligned with our core values, and your skills and qualifications fit the list below, this is an opportunity for you.
The Manager, Supply Chain is responsible for providing strategic supply chain leadership for Augurex manufacturing operations. Key responsibilities include the management of supplier relationships, ensuring manufacture of products in compliance with the Augurex Quality Management System, and supporting operational activities in relation to the development of new products and/or processes
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage the supply chain to ensure timely manufacturing of Augurex products.
- Manage relationships with contract/ partner manufacturers and suppliers and ensure that materials/ products supplied meet Augurex product requirements.
- Drive and manage production planning at CMO to ensure customer order fulfilment and coordinate product quality issues with QA.
- Manage raw material and product inventory at CMO, including 1) placing PO with external suppliers and with CMO to replenish Augurex owned raw materials at CMO, and 2) establishing safety stock levels and minimum order quantities.
- Responsible for customer order fulfillment, including the order confirmation and shipping documents.
- Capture production cost to derive accurate product(s) costing and prepare Quarterly inventory cost reports for Finance.
- Work with Finance, Sales and Product Development to Identify cost saving initiatives and process bottlenecks and implement solutions in timely manner.
- Drive monthly and yearly product forecasting in consultation with Strategic Partnerships.
- Provide project management support for various internal and external projects including directing tech transfer projects to contract/partner manufacturers and managing study contracts and budgets.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to review study data and study reports, as required.
- Other related duties as assigned such as follow up on late payments and invoicing and assist with generating sales numbers for top management review.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or B.Sc. Degree in life sciences with a minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing/supply chain management or management of external contractors/partners, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to successfully manage and complete projects on time and within timelines and budget, and to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Hands on experience with Inventory management, creating and maintaining databases, and excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite).
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion within a broad range of policies and practices.
- Superior problem-solving skills, oral and written communication, and familiarity with creating SOPs.
- A can-do, winning attitude and a strong supportive team player with the ability to embrace a culture of growth and change and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Augurex is focused on developing and commercializing biologically-informed near-patient solutions that transform health management for better outcomes. JOINTstat® represents Augurex’s first commercialized blood test that is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care.
The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our products make a difference in people’s lives. From clinical development through to commercialization, we are building an organization based on solid values to transform illness to wellness.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Face masks are required in hallways and when away from the desk.